lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

NOCHEVIEJA/NEW YEAR'S EVE

Siguiendo con mi complejo de egoblogger recién descubierto, aquí os dejo mi look de Nochevieja de este año.

Lately, all my post are about me, I'm like an egoblogger, so here you got my New year's eve outfit. (I'm going to try to translate all the post I upload to english, but, if I write something wrong, please let me know)


 
Fui de rojo y negro, una de mi combinaciones preferidas.

I wore red and black, one of my favourite combinations.



 Vestido/Dress: Blanco
  Chaqueta/Jacket: Stradivarius 


 Bolso/Purse: Claire’s 
 Pulsera roja/Red bracelet: Bijou Brigitte 


 Medias/Tights: H&M 
Zapatos/Pumps: tienda c/Montera (Madrid)

 Pintalabios/Lipstick: L’Oréal 535 Passion red ¡Me encanta que sea rojo furcia intenso!

Vendo la diadema que llevé. Está hecha con raso, fieltro, tul y botones. Todo sobre una diadema de metal. (Si estás interesado, dejame un comentario y yo me pongo en contacto contigo)

I sell the headband. It's made of satin, felt, tulle and buttons, on a metal headband. (If you are interested, write me a comment and I will put in contact with you)


 
Muchos besos/XOXO

GRACIAS por leerme/Thanks for reading

¡¡¡Y MUY FELIZ AÑO A TODOS!!!/AND VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario